Firstly, it should be known that OKR Software has some important features:
- Automatic prompts and updates
- Sophisticated Analytics
- Reporting tools
- Real-time alerts
- Most importantly, navigate a single dashboard to set, track, manage, and score on your OKRs.
Measuring What Matters
# Focus and Commit to Priorities
– “What is the most important thing we can do for the next three months that can truly make a difference?” Initially, focus on this question, and notice your priorities. Thus, place a statement that can truly make a difference.
– OKR leads develop a set of carefully curated initial goals, definitely. To help the dissemination of these OKRs, we utilize “Goal Alignment Diagrams”. In this way, these diagrams provide the organization’s top priorities cascade to departments and teams.
# Align and Connect for Teamwork
– Instead, to achieve to measure what matters, OKR Software provides visibility for level to level screening of other’s OKRs. This ensures a line of sight for everyone to see department, team, and individual goals throughout the organization. And this transparency, enabled by OKR Software drives higher employee engagement and accountability throughout the organization.
# Track for Accountability
– Check-ins are one of the necessities in an OKR impelementation. Therefore, OKR Software provides automated prompts to encourage employees to complete their regularly scheduled check-ins to monitor progress.
– Taking this accountability a step further, OKR Software prepares Engagement Reports to provide OKR leads with information relative to check-in compliance.
– Management can track progress via standart and customized reports, such as Monday Morning Report. Somehow, this report allows to monitor weekly progress.
# Stretch for Amazing
– Google employs two types of OKR goals: Committed and Aspirational. Committed goals should be realized at 100% achievement, 100% of time. However, aspirational, or stretch goals have very different expectations. These stretch goals tend to be big picture, have higher risk involved, and require the focus and commitment of the entire organization. Furthermore, stretch goals energize motivate the workforce, and can produce amazing results, even if they do not achieve a perfect 1.0 rating.