HireHR is a HR company with 25 employees which operates in New York, United States. Their main operation is right now creating HR Solutions to companies to improve their hiring process. In addition, they try to create material to put forward company culture and values. They mainly focus on sustainable growing activities for now which puts a heavy burden on the finance department. The department mainly tries to come up with new resources to help boosting the company. In addition the more the company grows, the harder it is to keep track of the progress.
The company wants to implement the OKRs system to its operations to be able to track down the performances of departments, teams and employees. However, they first wanted to try a free OKR Template for a HR company to be familiar with the system. Moreover, they wanted to see how well the system meets their needs.
Here, we will first see some examples of objectives and key results assigned to the company. Afterwards, there will be some OKRs assigned to the finance department of the HR company, and for the head of recruitment solutions team of the company. Finally, there is a screenshot from the OKR Template that they are using as a trial right now.
OKR Examples for a HR Company
- Key Result 1: Prepare a comprehensive guide including 5 mini-tests about the company culture with educational material for new-comers
- Key Result 2: Create 5 contents upon company culture and values
- Key Result 3: Conduct weekly meetings upon progress ideas for promoting the culture and values of a company
- Key Result 1: Create 10 new video interview questions
- Key Result 2: Create two new general ability tests
- Key Result 3: Introduce 2 feedback screens for each type of test with at least 15 questions at the end
OKR Example for the head of recruitment solutions team of a HR Company
- Key Result 1: Analyze 10 created video interview questions in terms of correlation and quality
- Key Result 2: Analyze and give feedback upon 2 created general ability tests
- Key Result 3: Examine the 15 questions in each feedback screens after the test and give feedback.
So, what does the template look like?
Alright, we have examined some examples of OKRs assigned to a certain department and an employee in addition to the company OKRs. Using the OKR template for a HR company, one may assign quarterly objectives to employees, teams and departments. Moreover, you may find a summary table where you can find all the results of the teams, departments and individuals.
In this screenshot from the template, you can see objectives assigned to the head of recruitment solutions team of a HR Company. The numeric quarterly objectives might be followed both by the employee and the employer by adding weekly checkins.
For more detailed information about how to use the template click here.