By accessing the Profile & Preferences tab you can edit your user profile, update the company settings and add departments/teams to your company profile.
1. To access Profile & Preferences, click on the login email in the top right corner and select Profile & Preferences.
2. You will be taken to your User Profile where you will be able to change your personal information, avatar, password and set your Corvisio preferences by clicking on the corresponding tabs. After making the changes, please enter your current password and click on the turquoise Save button.
3. You can click on the Company Settings tab to update your company details and add the Vision & Mission statements.
4. Adding departments or teams to your Corvisio company profile will allow you to assign Objectives to them. To add departments or teams, click on the Departments / Teams tab. Once there, click on the turquoise Plus icon. You will be able to create a name for the department or a team and assign a manager / leader from the list of users within your company.
5. You can display details, edit and delete teams and departments by clicking on the Actions dropdown.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact our Support Team and we would be glad to assist you!