Welcome to Corvisio OKR! In this guide we will talk about creating your Corvisio account.
1. Creating your Corvisio account is easy. From the main page (https://corvisio.com) click on the orange Free Trial button. Alternatively, you can go to the Pricing page and select a plan that is right for you.
2. Enter your name, company name and industry (optional), email and password. Click on the green Submit button.
3. A message with a confirmation link will be sent to your email address. The email sender is firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject line is Confirmation instructions. Open the email and click on the green Confirm my account button.
4. After that, enter your email and password and click on the turquoise Sign In button.
5. What Plan Is Best For You? page will be displayed. Please choose between a Small Team (Free forever), Business, Business Elite or Enterprise plan and click on the orange button under it to start using Corvisio OKR. Please note that in order to use Corvisio you have to subscribe to a plan. If you have accidentally navigated away from the plan subscription page, click on your avatar in the top right corner of the screen and select the Settings tab.
6. After subscribing to a plan, you will be able to see your OKR Dashboard. Congratulations! You can now use Corvisio OKR to create Objectives, add Key Results, tasks, add departments and teams to your company profile and much more.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact our Support Team and we would be glad to assist you!